Contact Elder Tommy Webber

Contact Elder Tommy Webber

thomas.webber@myldsmail.net

Washington Tacoma Mission
4007 Bridgeport Way West, Suite D
Tacoma, WA 98466-4330

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Testimony post - April, May


"Do you want to be happy? Forget yourself and get lost in this great cause. Lend your efforts to helping people... Stand higher, lift those with feeble knees, hold up the arms of those that hang down. Live the gospel of Jesus Christ." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
One month left until I have the privilege of forgetting myself and serving God.

- Tommy Webber, 15 April 2013

"I believe in Christ; He stands supreme!
From Him I'll gain my fondest dream;
And while I strive through grief and pain,
His voice is heard: 'Ye shall obtain.'
I believe in Christ; so come what may,
With Him I'll stand in that great day
When on this earth He comes again
To rule among the sons of men."

It's May! Two weeks left  I know that Christ lives!

- Tommy Webber, 1 May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment