Contact Elder Tommy Webber

Contact Elder Tommy Webber

thomas.webber@myldsmail.net

Washington Tacoma Mission
4007 Bridgeport Way West, Suite D
Tacoma, WA 98466-4330

Monday, May 20, 2013

First Letter Home, Day 1 in the MTC

Dear Mom, Dad and Family,
It is really hard to believe I have been here for less than 12 hours. I keep thinking, "Wow, I'm a missionary now!" I knew it would come, but now that it is here, it is incredible.  I am doing fantastic and loving every single minute.  When I put on my name badge with "Elder Webber" I could feel it really start and I couldn't stop smiling. I am in one of two districts that are all filled with WATac missionaries thebeautifulwa-tac.blogspot.com My companion is Elder S_ from Murray, UT. I think he is pretty great. Right now we are in the MTC itself (not Raintree)  That's where I get to stay the whole time Yay! Also, I will have one P-day while in the MTC - Wednesday, May 22nd, so I didn't want you to go a  whole week without hearing any of this. I am not nervous at all and am able to eat completely fine :)  I love my District, everyone is happy and prepared and excited.  In the short time I have been here, I have already come to learn of the many different challenges people face in life.  I am blessed to be surrounded by the victorious ones.  This is a sacred place and I have a sacred call. Thank you for sacrificing so much so that I would be here. I have never been more deeply happy, and it's only day # 1. I love you all so much and I pray for you.
Love, Elder Webber

PS That tree here really does smell like orange cream soda like Elder Gemperline said, it's great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment