Contact Elder Tommy Webber

Contact Elder Tommy Webber

thomas.webber@myldsmail.net

Washington Tacoma Mission
4007 Bridgeport Way West, Suite D
Tacoma, WA 98466-4330

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lacey: "Amazing Grace"

Dear Family,

I really don't have a lot of time now to e-mail but I am grateful for all of your e-mails! Lots of thoughts still buzzing around, but they have been centered on my mission experience and the theme of Amazing Grace. I love that hymn. I'll share my "final report" with you later.

Elder Webber stops by the chapel and the cubs are doing aviation merit badge
This week was pretty busy, we went on 2 exchanges with Lacey 3rd and Lacey 2nd and did a LOT of service. And we'll have a lot this week too. Helping people move, doing yard work, etc. The sun has been out and people are out and things are growing like crazy. We have been trying to find more people, and that is the mission goal this week too. Last week Elder Bradshaw and I called it exact obedience week and this week we want to have exact diligence week :) I'm excited to work hard.

We had a good church tour with Daniel on Tuesday and another lesson on Friday. He was going to come to church but he got called in to work last minute :( And this weekend he is going to his older sister's graduation from Gonzaga in eastern WA. So hopefully the 17th! The Espinoza's are still doing good. Their older daughter came to church again with a  big smile on her face. I love Lacey.

More beautiful Washington lakes
I had my last interview with President Blatter on Tuesday and it was pretty much all about home and my future and helpful advice. I am so grateful for President Blatter. He has helped me grow tremendously since he got here. And the same with President Weaver. I am so lucky! Blessed, I mean :)

Well, there's so much more I could say, but I will just see you on skype on Sunday for Mother's Day and then, well, next week! Love you all, have a great week!

Love Elder Webber

Scripture: Mosiah 16:8-9 (one of my favorite scriptures on the Resurrection)

No comments:

Post a Comment