Contact Elder Tommy Webber

Contact Elder Tommy Webber

thomas.webber@myldsmail.net

Washington Tacoma Mission
4007 Bridgeport Way West, Suite D
Tacoma, WA 98466-4330

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Silverdale: A Christmas Skype to home and a Baptism of Faith

Wonderful Family,

It was such a great experience to talk to you on Christmas! I am really out of time this week, but I hope you liked all the pictures! I loved the ones of you guys in Utah with the snow.
Faith's Baptismal Service

Faith's Grandpa
Faith was baptized on Saturday!!! It went amazingly smooth and the spirit was so strong. Her whole family came to the baptism and her grandpa baptized her. She was confirmed in Brownsville ward by Brother Suggs and her mom came to all of sacrament meeting! (a major miracle ha, ha). When I asked Faith how she felt when she was baptized, she told me one word, "warm." I thought that was funny because I only remember one feeling from my baptism when I was 8: "warm" I know she felt the spirit there!

I love you all so much!

Elder Webber

Mission Christmas Party

Old Companion - Elder Hansen

Old Companion - Elder Schaffner

Old Companion - Elder Green

Gifts to the Missionaries

Melting Snowman - Gift from Mom (Christmas Eve)

Christmas Eve Dinner

Christmas Eve, Hot Chocolate and Reading Luke 2

Christmas Morning - Legos, Chocolate, Socks, Books

Christmas Breakfast

Christmas Day, Skype from the Warren's home

No comments:

Post a Comment